Our Baby Macrame Chair Swing is handcrafted IN Nicaragua. Our Artisans have been crafting macrame swings for over 60+ years. Our Artisan is the grandfather who has taught everyone specific trade of work.
Our swing is an original design and not one that can be found elsewhere. This design gives the stability of the wooden seat and strong wooden edges for a child's support. The use of the swing can be for outside or inside, but care instructions are listed below. The hammock is made with 100% cotton and wood.
- For outside hanging, bring the swing inside to prevent the cotton and wood to become wet and moldy.
- For stains, spot clean with detergent.
- DO NOT leave child unattended!
- Child must be able to hold their head up, on their own.
- Securely hang from a supported beam.
- Weight limit is up to 50lbs.
- Hang hammock at a safe height.
- Each hammock has been tested for it's safety.
- Please use caution and responsibilitywhile using this item. We can not be held responsible for possible injuries incurred while using this product.
- Swings can be hung inside or outside.
- If hung outside, please bring the swing inside when raining, so that the swing does not become wet.
- If hung inside, you need to find a secure beam in the ceiling for hanging. There are other ways to hang your swing. You may want to look into buying a hammock base, so you don't drill into your ceilings. If so, you may find hammock bases at the following link... https://www.amazon.com/Giantex-Adjustable-Hammock-Construction-Chairs/dp/B072J6721F/ref=sr_1_24?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1518593102&sr=1-24&keywords=hammock+stand
- If swing becomes dirty, you can spot clean with detergent/water.
- The hardware needed for hanging your swing can be easily purchased at your local hardware store or online. Show an image, of our swing, to a worker at your local hardware store. The worker can tell you what would be needed or you can also google hammock chair hanging/mounting kit.